“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge”
Helen Lumgair has worked internationally with a wide variety of clients, including heads of state. She holds a BA (Hons) in Early Years Teaching, a Montessori International Diploma and is a Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Mediator.
Helen created the framework and initial lesson plans of the empathy-focused Think Equal curriculum which was recognised with a 2020 WISE award for innovation and the addressing of global educational challenges. Her current focus is on the story process and how it affects the lives of children.
What We do
The formative years of a child’s life are the most vital in terms of their learning journey. It is during these earliest years of development that a curiosity and desire for knowledge can be encouraged and fostered; when confidence through competence is born.
We assist parents in developing the innate potential of their child through:
- Initial consultation with parent/guardian and observation of the child within their home environment
- Referral where there are areas of concern in terms of developmental milestones
- One-to-one early learning support sessions with a focus on Montessori-based, sensorial activities, child-led thematic exploration/play
- Training in early child development
- Resourcing to support holistic early learning
- Personalised support for home schooling